Friday, August 21, 2020

Tell the truth and where possible support that truth with evidence, do not peddle lies or half-truths simply to get followers on Twitter and massage your ego.


Tell the truth and where possible support that truth with evidence, do not peddle lies or half-truths simply to get Followers on Twitter and massage your ego.

I deal in facts, anything I say is backed up with documented evidence in most instances. My mission in life is to continue exposing Sinn Fein/PIRA Criminality so that their lies and spin does not allow them to achieve high office in the Irish Republic.

Sinn Fein/PIRA could have been stopped in the north, but too many smelt the money and the power and turned a blind eye to on-going Murders and Rapes by Sinn Fein/PIRA.

I use my Computer Expertise to monitor Sinn Fein/PIRA and other Criminals on-line, I make no secret of this, and thank God they are that stupid they just keep supplying great material.

Now, dealing with Sinn Fein/PIRA is easy, they are Criminals who are easily identified, however, what about those who masquerade as anti-Terrorist when in fact the truth might be something different?

On Friday 21st August, 2020, I noted someone on Twitter state that Gerry Adams possibly set-up Loughgall and that Tony Gormley was an Informer.

I replied to this post by stating that I knew for a fact that Tony Gormley was not an informer, the reason that I could state this for a fact, was that many years after Loughgall, I meet people who were involved on The British side at Loughgall including Sir John Herman.

I was told very clearly that none of the PIRA operatives at Loughgall were informers. Yet this would have been a unique opportunity for Sir John and others to feed me a line about Loughall as they knew I would bring that information back to my cousin PIRA Chief of Staff, Kevin McKenna, or indeed Brian Authurs with whom I was arrested in 1986.

Secondly, I stated that Gerry Adams was not an informer, and the reason I know this for a fact is that by 1998 I had access to a vast amount of information which absolutely excluded Gerry Adams from any role as an informer. Gerry Adams had political ambition, and the British were happy to move things in that direction, this is why the killed so many PIRA under the Command of PIRA Chief of Staff, Kevin McKenna.

Now, back to our friend Adjacent Possible (Twitter Account) who claims to be an authority on East Tyrone PIRA and says:
“the sort of people I know, are the sort of people who dispatched your chums at Loughgall. The sort of people who were gathering intel & running people inside PIRA”.

Now if Adjacent Possible were such a person in possession of such knowledge, why would he state such non-truths about Gerry Adams and Tony Gormley, surely, he would know the truth and advise the writer of the book he was referring to. This would provide the book writer with certain facts that could make his book more salable and informative.

As I pointed out all of these facts to Adjacent Possible he went into Shinnerbot mode, posting articles from The Irish Times in an attempt to discredit this writer, he produced what has been produced here 1,000 times and to no avail, people know I speak the truth, as I support that truth with documented and consistent evidence.

Sinn Fein/PIRA are not the only threat to the truth, we must not spin lies about any individual, that simply weakens the efforts of those who wish to expose Sinn Fein/PIRA. Tell the truth and where possible support that truth with evidence, do not peddle lies or half-truths simply to get followers on Twitter and massage your ego.

1 The Irish Observer says: "Adjacent Possible, Your comments, show that you actually do not know...because if you were in that position you would know exactly who I am...Roger and Out..."

2 Vincent dear boy, the sort of people I know, are the sort of people who dispatched your chums at Loughgall. The sort of people who were gathering intel & running people inside PIRA.
You on the other hand are just a tosser with a very dodgy past.
And now you can foxtrot oscar.

3 Back away Vincent. Next time it's a red card.

4 Your reaction to my facts, shows clearly that you do care, I simply pointed out a couple of facts, you took that personal, Adams is not a tout, never was, Gormally was never a tout, and I have stated how I knew that, plenty of spin-doctors as can be seen in this MI6 Comm to McG

5 Vincent, I'm pretty sure this is the first time we have interacted on Twitter. There's a reason for that. Your bollocks this evening is representative of why I have ignored you and that is also why this exchange is the exception to the norm.
Now, run along like a good boy.

6 Quite frankly Vincent, I don't care if people contradict me  on Twitter. My regular followers know I don't care & indeed I would be concerned if certain types of people agreed with me.
So, feel free to post whatever you want & push whatever agenda you wish. Fill your boots.

7 So anyway, I think it's safe to say that for a multitude of reasons our first interaction, is also going to be our last interaction. Many of those reasons explain why this was my first interaction with this gent, & I've now got a few more reasons not to have another interaction.

8 Nobody is anonymous, thats a myth, you are on the largest intelligence gathering platform in Ireland...If you had read my post on the matter, you would have noted that is what I do, my Interest is SF/PIRA and other terrorists, I say it publicly so they cannot claim entrapment...

9 Fascinating

10 You don't know anything about me, so wind your neck in Vincent.
I do know who you are and what you are peddling on here. I've been watching you do your thing. Save it for someone who is easily impressed.

11 Wow! You knew the names of terrorists. How very impressive. Not.

12 Yeah, of course you do. Whatever you say dear.

13 Let me make this crystal clear for you. I know who you are & we most certainly are not the same, but they are not the differences you are suggesting. I also know quite a lot about your former & permanently retired East Tyrone associates. So you can shove your "facts".
Cheerio.

14 You would be surprised at what I know and how much goes past people.

15 Adjacent Possible
@Sage_Opinion
 · 4h

16 Informers tend not to publicise the fact they are informers. There are a lot of people in Northern Ireland and beyond, who do not realise they know an informer. That includes family members.

17 My friend knew Lynagh on a professional basis. My friend is alive and well. Lynagh is dead.

18 How do you know he wasn't an informer?

19 As stated in my Tweet, the book states Gormley was an informer but did not pass on intel about Loughgall. Not having having advance knowledge about Loughgall, does not mean that he was not an informer. The book suggests the intel was from another source.

20 I know someone that James Lynagh threatened to murder. A threat made personally to that individual. That same individual had a professional interest in the East Tyrone Brigade.
Mr Lynagh didn't live long enough to carry out his threat. I also know why.

21 Other opinions are available.

Murder of Sophie Tuscan Du Plantier by Vincent McKenna

Murder of Sophie Tuscan Du Plantier by Vincent McKenna Introduction and Key Events On the 23 December, 1996, when 39-year-old French wom...