Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sean Murray, Unquiet Graves, PSNI, Simon Byrne

Simon Byrne

65 Knock Rd

Belfast BT5 6LD

Northern Ireland

United Kingdom

 

5th October 2020

 

Ref: Formal Complaint in relation to Sean Murray, Producer of Unquiet Graves, Belfast.

Sir

On Sunday 4th October 2020, a post appeared on my Twitter Account feed, it was a post about a criticism of Sean Murray’s Documentary known as Unquiet Graves. Sean Murray had written the post and invited writers to comment. As I have been writing as The Irish Observer for 22 years and members of my family were murdered by The Glennane Gang I replied in a fair and measured way. The thread is set out below.

https://twitter.com/sean_murray1

Seán Murray

@sean_murray1 23h

My response to Eoghan Harris’s article in the Sunday Independent. These are the same slurs that are being spread verbatim by right-wing media both north and south. Now let’s talk about the content in the film, I’ll be here waiting for the same journalists to come forward

As members of my family had been murdered by The Glenanne Gang, I posted a reply to the post on my Twitter account;

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve 21h

Any media presentation to a mass audience that does not contextualise the content is subjective rather than objective, unlike you I had family murdered by Glennane Gang, equally and at the same time, I had innocent family and neighbors murdered by SF/PIRA...I joined PIRA...

In response to my reply, Sean Murray stated the following.

@sean_murray1

Replying to

@theirishobserve

What about your daughter? Can we speak about that?

12:30 PM · Oct 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve·

21h

Replying to

@sean_murray1

Sean, someone with your security contacts should know well that it would be Sub Judice to speak about a case that is before the Court of Criminal Appeal, thank God the Birmingham Six were not depending on you for Justice...

Seán Murray

@sean_murray1

21h

You’re a convicted paedophile and former British security asset who shouldn’t have access to social media. Now do one

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve

21h

Did Bobby Storey find my name on files taken from Castlereagh…No he did not…I knew Bobby well and I seen those files…would you like to know who was on them? Plenty of Felons! No, its not a Toy!

Seán Murray

@sean_murray1

21h

Replying to

@theirishobserve

What intelligence service were you working for? The branch or Mi5?

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve

21h

Replying to

@sean_murray1

Note: much of my information in relation to Sinn Fein/PIRA Rapists 1980s came from working with Joe Cahill in Dublin, in 1990s it was Joe Cahill who told me what was happening in Belfast, Marty Morris etc, Joe and I would meet at B+Q Boucher Road…http://theirishobserver.blogspot.com/2020/06/birds.html 

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve

21h

Replying to

@sean_murray1

I was never questioned about sexual abuse, Gardai in Monaghan simply used it to try and recruit me, RUC Informer Owen Smyth in Monaghan was behind entire project…here is contact I was given but refused to use, I showed it to Neil McCafferty as soon as I returned to Belfast…

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve

21h

Replying to

@sean_murray1

Between 1992-97, I was a runner between my cousin, PIRA Chief of Staff, Kevin McKenna and Martin McGuinness, I had legitimate reasons for being in Monaghan and Derry each week, so both thought that was good cover, Martin was the one in bed with MI6…Comm below…

The Irish Observer

@theirishobserve

#UnquietGraves in 1975, my cousins, Marion Bowen (pregnant), and her brothers, Seamus and Michael McKenna, were Murdered by The Glenanne Gang, they were innocent civilians, I was a child, but remember their broken bodies, Sean Murray has retraumatised all of us for Profit…

Mr Murray’s comments about me have caused me great distress as his comments carry weight within Sinn Fein/PIRA, of which his Father Sean ‘Spike’ Murray is a senior member.

Sean ‘Spike’ Murray was the person tasked with the importation of Glock pistols for ‘defensive use’, I know this as I was still working closely with Sinn Fein/PIRA until the end of 1997 when Sinn Fein/PIRA armed The Real IRA.

As you will be aware The PIRA Army Council remains in complete control of Sinn Fein/PIRA and provides an over-arching strategy to that organisation on the Island of Ireland and beyond.

As you will know Sinn Fein/PIRA continue to be heavily engaged in Criminality including Murder (Kevin McGuigan, Belfast, Paul Quinn, Monaghan) and continues to protect hundreds of Sex Criminals within their ranks while ensuring the silence of victims.

I believe Sean Murray’s intention by stating publicly, unfounded allegations, that I was a British asset was to set me up for murder, the last plot by Sinn Fein/PIRA to kill me was 2018 and that was compromised. They had planned to murder me as I had exposed once again the fact that they are continuing to export their Rapists across borders.

Yours sincerely

FREE e-Books

Irish Republicanism in the 20th/21st Century

Sex Crime Ireland a Definitive History

Voice from The Grave PIRA Hunger -Striker Sean McKenna

MSc Thesis by Vincent McKenna

Top Blog Posts

Loyal Order Parades

Plan to Murder Secretary of State 2000

Continuity IRA

An Garda Siochana Monaghan Town

Who Controls Sinn Fein 2021

Sinn Fein Provisional IRA Monaghan Town

Loughgall Impact on PIRA Monaghan

Review of Sinn Fein 2020

Plan to Murder Queen Elizabeth 2011

MI5 and Continuity IRA Arrests

Sinn Fein Resignations 2020

Human Bomb Attacks

Columba McVeigh Murder Cormac McCabe Murder

RUC Saved The Peace 1998-2000

Sinn Fein Exploiting Social Media

Enniskillen Bomb 1987

Omagh Bomb 23 Anniversary

Sinn Fein Provisional IRA Sex Crime

Loughgall 34 Anniversary 2021

Murder of Sophie Tuscan Du Plantier by Vincent McKenna

Murder of Sophie Tuscan Du Plantier by Vincent McKenna Introduction and Key Events On the 23 December, 1996, when 39-year-old French wom...